Our turf fertilization and weed control program is designed to keep your lawn green and weed free, year round. The program consists of 8 applications per year. Each treatment is designed to provide the best nutrients and weed control that your lawn needs at varying points of the year.
As a state licensed Ornamental Pest Control Applicator, we understand the science of integrating biological, cultural, and organic strategies into an effective fertilization and pest control program. Fertilization requirements depend on several factors: the soil type, weather conditions, and turf breed.. For these reasons, it is important to match the amount and type of fertilizer or weed control agent that is applied to your lawn. Rely on our expert applicators for a lush, weed free lawn at competitive pricing. Our customers enjoy great looking yards and so should you.
Fertilization and Weed Control Program
- Late Winter: Spring pre-emergent for grassy and broadleaf weeds
- Early Spring: Spring starter fertilizer and post emergent broadleaf weed control
- Spring: Organic granular turf fertilizer
- Late Spring: Organic granular turf fertilizer
- Summer: Grub worm and chinch bug preventative
- Mid Summer: Organic granular turf fertilizer
- Late Summer: Fall pre-emergent for grassy and broadleaf weeds
- Early Fall: Organic granular fall fertilizer
Fertilizer and Lawn Weed Control Service Area
Lawn & Landcare provides lawn care and weed control services in the following Texas cities: Addison, Allen, Carrollton, Coppell, Dallas, Farmers Branch, Frisco, Flower Mound, Garland, Highland Village, Irving, Las Colinas, Lewisville, Little Elm, McKinney, Mesquite, Plano, Richardson, Rowlett, and The Colony. If your lawn fertilizer service and weed control needs are not located in a direct service location but is located in Dallas County, Denton County, or Collin County, please feel free to contact us for a free service quote.