Commercial Fertilization & Weed Control
Our turf fertilization and weed control program is designed to keep your business’s lawn green and weed free, year round. The program consists of 8 applications per year.
As a state licensed Ornamental and Turf Applicator, we understand the science of integrating biological, cultural, and organic strategies into an effective fertilization and weed control program. Commercial lawn fertilization requirements depend on several factors: the soil type, weather conditions, and turf cultivar. For these reasons, it is important to match the amount and type of fertilizer or weed controls that are applied to your lawn. Rely on our expert applicators for a lush, weed-free lawn at competitive pricing. Our customers enjoy great looking lawns at their commercial properties and so should you.
Lawn Fertilization and Weed Control Program
- Late Winter: Spring pre-emergent for grassy and broadleaf weed prevention
- Early Spring: Spring starter fertilizer and post-emergent broadleaf weed control
- Spring: Grubworm preventative
- Late Spring: Organic turf fertilizer
- Summer: Organic turf fertilizer
- Mid Summer: Fall pre-emergent for grassy and broadleaf weed prevention
- Late Summer: Organic turf fertilizer
- Early Fall: Organic turf winterizer
Fertilizer and Lawn Weed Control Service Area
Lawn & Landcare provides commercial lawn care and weed control services in the following Texas cities: Allen, Carrollton, Coppell, North Dallas, Farmers Branch, Frisco, Flower Mound, Highland Village, Las Colinas, Lewisville, Little Elm, McKinney, Plano, Richardson, and The Colony. Please feel free to contact us for a free lawn fertilization and weed control service quote.
Get a Free Estimate